Letra de Bd ide

A

Letra de Bad idea de A
Busca letras de canciones, artistas y radios de diferentes paises y ciudades.

Letra de Bad idea de A.

( A )

Bad idea, bad idea, bad idea!
Bad idea, bad idea, bad idea!

99% is great, the other 1% I hate
Little things keep bugging at my head

Wake up calls Bad idea!
Smack and that Bad idea!
Fashion caf© Bad idea!
Friendly fire, GMTV
Darker mornings Bad idea!
And pay per view Bad idea!
Litter dropping Bad idea!
I made a list, I´ve got the lot, and all the stuff is all I´m taught
It´s not fair, but I don´t care not me

Rocky 5 Bad idea!
And indie shite Bad idea!
KKK Bad idea!
Number crunching, bungy jumping
Paying taxes Bad idea!
And Pavement cracks Bad idea!
Car alarms Bad idea!
Dinosaurs and protest songs are a bad idea!

Give me and B-A-D-I-D-E-AAAAAA
Bad idea!
Video de Bad idea
   

Escuchar "Bad idea" online

Ver el Top 20 de las letras de canciones de los artistas más buscados en general.